Thursday, December 5, 2013

Secure printed wallet PoC / experiment


After solving the problem in teory (adding extra security on paper wallet / cold storage), little math and PoC software http://btcluck.blogspot.com/p/private-key-protection.html it was time to see this method in action. I was struggling to find transparent paper in my near stores and I found one but sticky/with the glue ( similar as duck tape ), but it's transparency was enough for me to try.

What is done:

1. Print two images that will create QR code prepared with http://btcluck.blogspot.com/p/private-key-protection.html on normal paper and on transparent one.




2. Clean the sticky part ( remove the glue from another side )


3. Put the transparent part1 over the part 2 ( no need to be transparent )







4. Check the results


Success!!!

I have already ordered quality transparent plastic paper and for tomorrow and I hope I'll have high quality demo. Also software is almost done and some sketches are started for ultimate design of the super secure printed wallet.

1LuckAsHuFJ3Y59aztSxzHaBtRihc2vDmX

No comments:

Post a Comment